12.08.2011

How wide is too wide...



Tee, Necklace, and Earrings - Express, Jacket - Zara, Pants - vs.com, Bracelets and Ring - Homespun Treasures (local store), Watch - Michael Kors, Shoes - Nine West


Wide leg pants. A do or a don't? I'm only 5'2" and have a harder time pulling off wide leg pants. I'm also not always about following rules, hence, the wide leg pants. In order to make them work I kept the length longer and wear them with some of my highest heels. I also keep everything very fitted on the top to avoid looking like a wide rectangle. 
Don't like the stripes with the blue and yellow? Wear it with a simple button up. Remember, it's about making it your own and wearing it with confidence.

The secret to great style? Confidence. You have to be comfortable in what you're wearing. You see it right away when a person is dressed outside of who she is. ~ Nicole Richie

1 comment:

Fashion With Ellie said...

Love this outfit!!! I'm in love with stripes haha. I agree on making an outfit your own and feeling confident!