12.26.2012

Merry Christmas...

...from the hubby and I. 
Yes, I actually got him to pose for me. I have been trying for two years to get him to pose and show you all some Man Style but he hates it and flat out refuses. Maybe if I would crop his head off in pictures he would agree. Smile.
So if you want to see more Man Style in 2013 give this post a like or comment and maybe, just maybe I can get him to do it (or find someone who will).

I hope your Christmas was filled with love, laughter and of course great food as we celebrated the birth of our Savior. 

On him...
Shirt, Tie and Jeans - Express
Jacket - INC from Macy's
Shoes - Aldo

On me...
Dress and Vest - Express
Cardigan - Loft
Belt - Limited
Bracelets - Homespun Treasures (local store)
Necklace - Village Gift Barn (local store)
Handbag - Aldo
Boots - vs.com (from last year)