7.25.2013

polka dots and rosettes

The easiest outfit on planet earth to put together...
1. A dress that fits your frame well.
2. Accessories to compliment.
3. Shoes.

This is the outfit I wore on Tuesday to work at Bfearless where I am available to shop with customers a few days a month as their stylist. When working there my shopping services are compliments of Bfearless. Makeup Education and Application appointments may also be scheduled with me at Bfearless. Simply call them at 330-893-9201 to schedule your appointment or to have your questions answered concerning these services.

For a full Menu of Services visit my website at Rig & Co.


Dress, Earrings, and Stud Bracelet - bfearless (local boutique)
Belt - Limited
Watch - Michael Kors
Sandals - DSW
Sunglasses - BCBG Max Azria

No comments: