6.27.2011

First Time


This simple black dress has been in my closet for probably 4 years. I'm going to admit it's the first time I'm wearing it. (gasp) Why?! I honestly don't know! My mannequin at the studio has worn it multiple times. Ok, let's just pretend she was wearing it for most of those 4 years. Yay, now I'm off the hook. Yes, I will be wearing it more. It's simple, comfortable knit, and could be worn by itself or with every cardigan and jacket in my closet.


I wore this a couple of weeks ago when my mom was here from Florida, so of course, I had to include her.



I realize the boots cut off my leg line and make me appear shorter, but sometimes I simply don't care. I just want to wear what I want to wear. What can I say, at times, for me, TRENDS RULE! A great pair of black flats or sandals would have been just as great. It's about making it your own.

Dress - VS, Camisole - Limited, Jacket - Express, Necklace and Bracelet - NY&CO, Ring - Gift, Earrings - Don't remember, Shoes - Madden Girl, Sunglasses - Mall Vendor

No comments: