6.08.2011

Work/Play

       

Pants - VS, Graphic Tee, Jacket, and Earrings - Express, Sandals - Aldo, Necklace - Vanity (I bought two of the same and combined them to make one long one), Bracelets - Express and NY&CO (threaded ribbon thru the chain link one for added interest).

This is how I typically go from working half a day to running errands the rest of the day.
Neutral pants and a graphic tee are always an easy base to build on (if you need to be dressier for work do trousers and a dressier top). Adding a jacket, heels, and accessories dress up my outfit for work.

I simply switch out the jacket for a lightweight sweater, and flat sandals for heels, making the rest of my day casual and comfortable.


Sweater and Earrings - Express, Bracelet - Limited, Sandals - Steve Madden, Sunglasses - F21

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Emerald said...

I love this! I want to make a t-shirt look as cool as you do. This will be my first challenge after the remix challenge.