7.25.2011

Lease on Life


And here is another dress with a new lease on life, all due to the shorter leggings. Would I wear this dress by itself? Absolutely! On a date or hanging out with my girlfriends, but not to work. I guess I'm the type that would prefer not everyone sees everything when I sit or if it gets a bit breezy.


Dress - Express, Leggings - F21, Earrings - Lane Bryant, Bracelet and Belt - NY&CO, Sandals - Steve Madden

Happy Monday!!!
The rest of the week I will be posting remixes of outfits Gail and I have worn, as I can prepare in advance. That's right, I will be on vacation, meaning I will either be hanging out with Mickey, floating in the lazy river, or having fun with my family, or perhaps all three. Either way, I plan on doing as little as possible.
See you in a week!

No comments: