8.16.2011

Sucked In



 Tee - Disney store, Jacket and Shorts - Express, Earrings - don't remember, Bracelets - H&M and Charlotte Russe,
Shoes - Sperry, Sunglasses - Gap

So being at Disney, I got sucked into the consumer buying of all things Disney, and ended up with a Mickey Mouse shirt, which is so NOT me. I wanted a vintage looking one, and of course my favorite was in the men's section and was entirely too big. I opted for this one instead. So tell me, can character tees be cool or are they just juvenile?

As for my shoes, you are thinking one of three things...#1 I love that Sperry's are back in style. They are comfortable, sporty, and cool, and you already own three pair like my friend Jen. #2 Hmm, do I really like those. Perhaps they could grow on me. I might wear them if it's with the right outfit (This is me). #3 Or you are like Gail and say "What?! I would not be caught dead in those!" (I love her) Whichever category you fit into, remember, it's always ok just to be you!

May your day be filled with laughter!

No comments: