11.16.2011

Mim almost blows away



Sweater - Thrifted, Vest - Target, Jeans (Express) and Boots - Gabriel Brothers, Necklace and Earrings - Berlin Village Gift Barn (local store), Bracelets - Claires, Scarf - Wal-Mart

On Monday I got to spend the day with one of my best friends, Mim. I was going to take her picture while we were out and about but apparently we were too busy talking, eating, and shopping. Bless her for still rockin' a pose when we got home. Isn't she lovely?! Mim, thank you for being my best friend since forever, always supporting me, and letting me be myself. I love you.


2 comments:

Fabrizia said...

These photos are so beautiful, I like them! And you look really fab!Nice post!

Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
Please Follow me on Cosa mi metto???

LV said...

You look stunning. Love the color palette and the way you accessorized your outfit. The necklace and scarf look great together and your boots add a little extra somethin somethin:-)

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/