11.16.2011

Mim almost blows away



Sweater - Thrifted, Vest - Target, Jeans (Express) and Boots - Gabriel Brothers, Necklace and Earrings - Berlin Village Gift Barn (local store), Bracelets - Claires, Scarf - Wal-Mart

On Monday I got to spend the day with one of my best friends, Mim. I was going to take her picture while we were out and about but apparently we were too busy talking, eating, and shopping. Bless her for still rockin' a pose when we got home. Isn't she lovely?! Mim, thank you for being my best friend since forever, always supporting me, and letting me be myself. I love you.


1 comment:

LV said...

You look stunning. Love the color palette and the way you accessorized your outfit. The necklace and scarf look great together and your boots add a little extra somethin somethin:-)

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/