12.27.2011

Christmas with the family





Dress - Thrifted, Belt - Wet Seal, Cardigan - NY&CO, Vest - Gift (Loft), Bracelets - Homespun Treasures (local store), Necklace - Limited, Earrings - Express, Tights - Hue, Shoes - Aldo

This was my Christmas Day outfit with my family.
I love this dress, it was given to me by one of my clients. She was done with it, had it in a bag to take to the thrift store when she remembered how much I loved it when I was in her closet and had done "Wardrobing" for her a few months ago. She decided to bless me with it and I am grateful. How awesome is that! Thank you!


2 comments:

Teodora said...

I love how you style this dress and the pop of color!


Teodora
teodoraslookbook.com

angie and wes said...

Love your style, and this outfit! Now following :-)

www.angieandwes.blogpost.com