12.12.2011

December Client Closet of the Month - Day 2

Client Closet of the Month is where an established client receives a complimentary 2 hour Closet Shopping Service in exchange for her/him posing in outfits I put together of what they already have in their closet.

Shirt - Ralph Lauren, Vest - Old Navy, Jeans - Express, Socks - Marshall's, Bracelets - Homespun Treasures (local store), Boots - VS

Denim Shirt - H&M, Cardigan - Loft, Skirt - Forever 21, Tights - Hue, Belt - Express, Necklace - Homespun Treasures, Bracelets - Old Navy and Homespun Treasures (local store), Boots - Marshall's


Cami - Charlotte Russe, Cardigan and Pants - Express, Belt - Target, All Jewelery - Homespun Treasures (local store), Boots - Marshall's

Like I said yesterday, red is the color of the season! And what's not to love about Amy's all red outfit?! When doing a momochromatic outfit like this try and have your reds matching as closely as possible.

Coat - Thrifted

Amy, you look fabulous!

6 comments:

Nee said...

lovin your outfits:) think your blog is amazing so i'm following you now, hope you like mine too:)

Love,
Nee
ROSECANDLE11

Megan said...

love that striped skirt!

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

I love the first look! There's something about lumberjack chic that always gets me
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Fashion With Ellie said...

Love the first outfit!!! I wore a plaid shirt like this but with my fur vest:)

Fashionwithellie.blogspot.com

Fifth N Sixth Closet said...

You look wonderful in all your pictures! I really like the first picture and the very cool leopard n' stripes combo!
www.fifthnsixthcloset.com

Arden said...

She is FAB. That all red look is amazing, and so on trend. The trench coat addition is perfect. xx