4.27.2012

April 2012 Client Closet of the Month - day 3

Client Closet of the Month is where an established client receives a complimentary 2 hour Closet Shopping Service in exchange for her/him posing in outfits I put together of what they already have in their closet.

Stripes!?!? Oh my!!!


Horizontal stripes...Do I? Dare I? This is a question I get all the time. Horizontal stripes can actually be very flattering if the clothes fit your body well. Fit is much more important than prints and patterns. This top actually conceals what Lee Ann considers her problem area, which is her tummy (she doesn't mind me telling you this), and puts the attention on what she considers her best assets, her chest and booty (she also doesn't mind me telling you this). I love that Lee Ann is comfortable in her own skin, it just makes her outfit that much better.

Her red leather jacket was a great addition to her wardrobe last Fall and I know she wears it all the time and with everything. Red can be worn with so much more than black and white. Try it with grays, tans, purples, blues or pinks. Remember, it's about feeling pretty in your clothes that makes your outfit great!

Jeans - Miss Me from The Buckle, Top and Jacket - Express, Earrings - bought on vacation


No comments: