4.29.2012

April 2012 Client Closet of the Month - day 5

Client Closet of the Month is where an established client receives a complimentary 2 hour Closet Shopping Service in exchange for her/him posing in outfits I put together of what they already have in their closet.


Dress - NY&CO, Cardigan - Loft, Bracelets - David Yurman
Lee Ann looks positively stunning in her animal print dress and cardigan. It's such a great summer outfit with bare legs (which she wasn't sure she wanted to do and just look at those legs) and sandals. We accentuated her waist with a belt we pulled from her hubby's closet since she didn't have one, thinking she couldn't wear one. I always tell my client's "it's my job to make you feel and look like yourself, however, it's also my job to push you out of your comfort zone." This is pushing Lee Ann out of her zone and I think the results are fabulous!

Dress - NY&CO, Jacket - Express, Belt - local leather shop
We added footless tights and switched the cardigan for her red leather jacket to create an edgier look.

And...here is her rock star face! I guess this is what an outfit can do for you.


No comments: