4.10.2012

pink skirt, striped top and classic jacket

This is how I wear a basic tee to work all the time. Pair it with a great bottom and a classic jacket and you have yourself a great looking (and feeling) work outfit. I have had this jacket in my wardrobe for about 6 years. Yes, it's that classic!
This outfit will take me from a business brunch to an in-studio appointment, and later I will change the skirt for a pair of dark wash jeans to a Closet Shopping appointment. Wearing your casual and dressy clothes together will make it feel like you have a bigger wardrobe.


Tee - Gap
Skirt - Loft
Jacket and Earrings - Express
Watch and Handbag - Michael Kors
Bracelets and Ring - Homespun Treasures (local store)
Shoes - Bandolino from DSW







3 comments:

LV said...

Very classic, yet modern and stylish. I love it!

Clara Turbay said...

lovely ideas and style.

Stephanie said...

Absolutely love this outfit! This is definitely my favorite post!

http://fashionroll.net