5.29.2012

white tee. shorts. converse.





Tee - Gap
ShortsEva from VS
Bracelets - Homespun Treasures (local store)
Earrings - don't know
Scarf - Forever 21
Shoes - Converse from DSW
Sunglasses - Max Azria

I am so happy for the warm weather and sunshine. I feel like I am finally able to pull all my summer things out of my closet. I am loving these new shorts from victorias secret, perfect amount of room for my tush with very little gapping in the back, and for me that is a celebration. Perspective - My 9-year old daughter told me last week she doesn't want to be shaped like me when she grows up. When asked why not, she replied "because I don't want a bubble butt". Good thing I am aware of my bootie and comfortable with it! It comes back to being comfortable in your own skin no matter what anybody has to say about it (that's another whole post).

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your week is sunny and bright!

3 comments:

Grace said...

The puppy peeking out the window makes me laugh. :-)

Celine Luggage bags said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.