8.10.2012

eyelet shorts / ruffle top



My outfit for a fun double date to Rainbow Hills Vineyards for one of their summer steak cookouts. Great food, great company and a super relaxing time at their beautiful vineyard in the middle of nowhere was just what I needed. And... I saw three of my clients and their spouses here! Small world.



I have not loved white sandals until now! I always tend to buy nude/natural colored sandals instead, they just tend to feel more modern and will go with everything. These sandals, however stole my heart, maybe because they have more interest with the wood and metallic details. And they are on sale.


Top, Shorts and Bracelet - Loft
Earrings - Express
Ring and Sunglasses - BCBG Max Azria
Sandals - Aldo


2 comments:

Leslie said...

The cookout sounds like lots of fun! Darling shorts and top and love the heels.

Leslie

Style Agent 909 said...

Lovin' those wedges and the sliver chain bracelet!