8.29.2012

this / that


I have had this dress for a few years but have not worn it for awhile. It's funny how I pull things like that out of my closet and then end up wearing it two weeks in a row. Maybe because it feels like I have something new. 

Above is how I wore it last week, super simple with edgy shoes and accessories. Below is how I wore it yesterday. I added a vest and kept the same accessories and shoes.

Hubby hates this dress because it's too "full" and my sister thinks I need a rottweiler with a spiked collar to match my shoes. LOL I love both pieces and will continue to wear them whether they like it or not. Tell me, do you wear things even if someone else doesn't like your outfit or style?


Dress - Asos
Vest - Forever 21
Bracelets - Homespun Treasures (local store)
Earrings - Express
Watch - Michael Kors
Ring - BCBG Max Azria
ShoesAldo

No comments: