9.15.2012

Client Closet of the Month - Couple's Style, day 7

Client Closet of the Month is where an established client receives a complimentary 2 hour Closet Shopping Service in exchange for her/him posing in outfits I put together of what they already have in their closet.



Matt and Sara are absolutely adorable!


Photo-bombed by the 4-yr old who was getting very tired of me "using" his mom and dad. "Why do you keep taking their pictures" was the main question. :)


Tee and Jeans - Express
Shoes - Kohl's
The perfect weekend outfit.


Top - Loft
Jeans - Express
Handbag - Coach
Sandals - Clarks
What a perfect Fall outfit. It's muted, yet a great color combination with a bright pop of turquoise in her ring.


This outfit is Sara's last hurrah to summer before it's over. 
The sweater and skirt were both recent purchases but she had not planned on wearing them together. So quick, before it's to late, wear the yellow skirt.

Sweater - Limited
Skirt - Loft
Sandals - Clarks

Matt and Sara, thank you so much for your time in letting me work with you and sharing yourselves with everyone this week. I have never laughed so much during a Client Closet of the Month photo shoot as I did with the two of you. You made my day and my week! Keep doing what your doing because your smiles light up the world around you.
Thanks again, Rhoda

No comments: