1.01.2013

Happy New Year!

I hope the new year brings you great blessings and joy beyond measure.
I am certainly looking forward to 2013 and all that God has in store for me, my family and business. 

I do not typically make New Year's resolutions (since I only keep them for about 1 week anyway). I simply strive to be a better person than I was in the previous year.

Look for some new changes on this blog and our website.
Happy New Year!!!


Still loving these "fancy" pants, so expect to see them a whole lot more. Isn't it funny how sometimes you hesitate to buy something and then it becomes one of your favorite things to wear. Well that's what happened with these pants. 



Shirt and Earrings - Express
Pants - Forever 21
Leather Jacket VS (mine was from last year)
Rings - Limted
Necklace - Lane Bryant
Shoes - Aldo

No comments: