3.13.2013

chevron and dots

And here I am mixing patterns again. Chevron stripes are everywhere and I am loving mixing my new scarf with other patterns. Thanks to Sheri Kate Designs for the softest scarf in the greatest color and pattern. Check out her etsy shop for more fun colors and patterns.

I am in love with my new specs from Warby Parker
They may quite possibly have the most brilliant plan when it comes to shopping for frames online. You get to try 5 frames for five days for $1 and no shipping. Then simply send them all back and order the ones you loved online. I had them in a couple of days. I know, brilliant! I had my local optometrist put my lenses in since I need bifocals. 
Not a paid plug, I was just that impressed.

Dress - H&M
Jacket - Gap
Scarf - c/o Sheri Kate Designs (visit her etsy shop)
Leggings - Express
Boots - Cole Haan
Glasses - Warby Parker

No comments: