4.02.2013

my momma and me

I spent last week celebrating my niece's wedding in Tallahassee and the rest of spring break with the family at my parent's house in Sarasota, FL where mom spoils us, we eat more than we should, we get some sun and hang out with my brother, brother-in-laws and their family's. What's not to love.

My mom so graciously posed with me for an outfit of the day pic before we left for Shining Light Church where I was doing a presentation on fit and style. And what a fun group of women I got to work with. Thank you to all of you for inviting me. Hopefully I will see you again this summer.

Momma and Me

Mary in print and color...
Trouser jeans are such a classic pant and are always a "safe" wear. If everybody else shows up in jeans, you are still wearing denim. If everybody shows up in dress pants, you are also wearing dress pants. Bam. The best of both worlds.
Thank you mom, you are beautiful. I love you.
Top and Cardigan - Loft
Trouser Jeans - Express


Stripes everywhere...
Dress - Madewell
Jacket - Forever 21
Necklace - gift
Watch - Michael Kors
Shoes - DSW




No comments: