6.17.2013

boyfriends and studs...

Ok, I just realized that my title could go so many directions. Today, though it's talking about the studs on my tank top and the slightly slouchy boyfriend jeans.

Now, I am a 5'2", curvy gal and generally look horrible in anything that is labeled a boyfriend jean or remotely resembles such. So when I found these Dittos jeans at bfearless, a local boutique I was thrilled since they have a boyfriend feel to them without the crotch sitting 3" below my actual crotch. And they are about as soft as butter. Yes. Butter.That's what I think about... Maybe that's why I'm so curvy... 

Have a happy, sunny Monday!
Like momma, like doggy...


Tank Top (1st layer) Uniglo
Studded Tank Top - thrifted
Jeans - Dittos from bfearless (local boutique)
Bracelets - bfearless
Earrings - Charming Charlie
Watch - Michael Kors
Shoes - Guess from Macy's

No comments: