8.16.2013

make it girly

I do love a full skirt, as it works well with my curves and compliments my style. It can also create curves if you don't have any.

I have a lot of clients who think a full skirt only makes them look bigger. 
The key to wearing them...Wear it high on your waist and tuck your top in, emphasizing your waistline. Adding a belt will help do so as well. Then it's simply a matter of...is this your style and do you feel pretty in it.

I hope you feel pretty in whatever you decide to wear today. You deserve it.

I am off to Vegas for work (and a little play) so Gail will be posting next week. 
Enjoy your weekend!




Sweater and Earrings - Express
Skirt - bfearless (local boutique)
Belt - NY&CO
Necklace - Loft
Bracelets - street vendor
Watch - Michael Kors
Sandals - Steve Madden
GlassesWarby Parker


No comments: