10.07.2013

polka dots and ankle boots for Fall

I have enjoyed wearing ankle boots with bare legs for Fall. I chose a nude/caramel colored boot as these will still be leg lengthening since it's close to my skin color. And believe me I need all the length I can get.

When doing colored/dark ankle boots with bare legs it will be to your advantage to keep them a bit shorter than these. More like Gail's boots in this post. Unless of course you have super long legs then wear whatever boots you want.



DressThe Limited
Vest - Loft (it was a jacket and I made it into a vest)
Bracelets, Earrings, and Rings - bfearless (local boutique)
Watch - Michael Kors
Handbag - Fossil from Dillard's


3 comments:

LV said...

I love your booties! Those are a great color.

LV said...

I love your booties! Those are a great color.

KC said...

I feel inspired by your outfit!