2.21.2014

cheetah print leggings from day to evening

How I wore these leggings from day to evening. 
Daytime - I had my sons basketball game to go to and errands to run, so I paired them with a tank top and sweatshirt for a comfortable, easy look.
Evening - It was date night with my husband so I switched out the sweatshirt and boots for something more elegant and sexy. 



Tunic Tank Top VS
Sweatshirt - Loft
Lysse Leggings, Bracelet and EarringsBfearless
Scarf - Charming Charlie
Watch - Michael Kors
Boots - Aldo
Glasses - Kate Spade from Berlin Family Eyecare




Tunic Tank TopVS
Shirt and Necklace - Express
Lysse Leggings, Bracelet, Earrings and HandbagBfearless
Glasses - Kate Spade from Berlin Family Eyecare

1 comment:

Jackson said...

Loved her style. She is looking so perfect in every dress. and this wonderful Coach Handbag is amazing. I would also love to collect it in my wardrobe.