3.25.2011

A Little Girly, A Little Flirty

 Ok, so I love this outfit! You'll notice that I got every piece of this outfit from a different store, the dress is my best buy at only $10!
I tried the dress on and was ready to ditch it because it wasn't fitting right around the top, but I loved it so much that I kept it on and messed with it. I discovered that the straps were too long, a very simple fix, so I bought it for $10 and went home and tailored it myself, and trust me I suck at sewing, so I just did a simple hand stitch and noone would ever know. This is now my favorite dress!

 Dress - Steve Madden (Burlinton Coat Factory) $10, Sweater - Express $30, Belt - NY&Co.$20,
Bracelets - Charolette Russe $8, Earrings - F21 $4, Shoes - Ross $6.50 (Clearance)
Total Oufit: $78.50






No comments: