3.26.2011

Vanessa Mixes It Up!

Our niece, Vanessa is rockin a striped tee and giving us a few cute ideas.


Tee and Vest - Maurices, Jeans - Lane Bryant, Necklace - F21, Shoes - DSW


Added a sweater from Pac Sun for warmth. Yes, you can wear two stripes together, as long as one is bigger than the other. Love the detail and color of the shoes.


She said she feels like she should go to a tea party in her skirt from Express and shoes from Wet Seal. She does look rather demure and lady like. Again, you can wear prints and stripes together as long as one print overpowers the other.

Brooke and Vanessa frequently model for me when I am working with teenagers (church groups, high school groups etc...)and we are discussing how to wear the lastest trends, dressing for your body type, etc... Last week when I picked out their outfits (out of their wardrobe) I made them pose for me so I could share them with you. More to come over the next few weeks. - Rhoda

No comments: