5.31.2011

Polka


Mixing prints is a great way to add creativity to an outfit. Yes, you can do it. Just make sure one print is larger than the other.


I have had this dress for like, forever, and have worn it a million times. Honestly, I was ready to give it away. It kept begging for another chance, so it got to be worn as a skirt. Yep, I'm keeping it.
As for the rest of my outfit...I got the Shirt off the clearance rack for about $6, the Jacket and Belt I paid $0 using rewards cards, and the sandals were a gift! I had been drooling over these sandals for awhile, and yes, hubby obviously took note. (He's good)! And now I can't stop staring at my feet!


Dress (worn as skirt) - Loft, Shirt - NY&CO, Belt and Earrings - AE, Jacket and Bracelet - Express, Sandals - Mother's Day Gift (Steve Madden)

No comments: