11.12.2011

Fur, print, ruffles, and simplicity

November Client Closet of the Month

Tonya, thank you for sharing yourself and your wardrobe with us this week. It has been such a pleasure working with you over the last few years, watching you grow into your style, and really, yourself. There is nothing more rewarding in my job than seeing my clients truly become themselves. I believe your outside now matches your inside, and it's beautiful!

Fur, print, and ruffles. This is such a fun outfit on Tonya. She has very straight hips, therefore a ruffle placed at that area gives her nice curves. Wedge booties are a fun trend and super easy to wear since they support your entire foot as opposed to a regular heel. These boots have a rubber sole making them extra comfortable.

Another simple summer dress is ready for Fall and Winter layered with a jacket, tights, and boots. Gold/bronze accessories really add interest to a gray background and compliment the buttons on Tonya's jacket. This jacket is amazing. It is fitted, with great detail, and made of the softest fabric. It's like a sweatshirt but better!

Tonya said...I'm one of those women that forgot about themselves when their kids were young and needy. I didn't spend time focusing on my "image" at that point. Who had time? What Rhoda has taught me about myself is more than just clothes. It's about loving who you are, embracing it and passing it on to others. She truly wants to see people confident in who they are and the clothes you wear can help.
Thank you Rhoda for showing me how to love my self again and becoming a great friend in the process!

1 comment:

Bad Joan said...

Great outfits!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com