8.15.2012

A few of my summer uniforms...

I decided to show you what I consider my casual summer uniform. A tee and shorts is a go-to when running errands and hanging out with my kids. 
I will do a similar post next week. Enjoy!

Grow me a garden...
Tee - Gap
Shorts Limited
NecklaceNat's Knapsack
Bracelets - Homespun Treasures (local store)
Watch - Michael Kors
Sandals - Aldo (old)

Butterflies...
Tank Top - H&M
Shorts and Earrings - Express
Bracelet - Loft
Sandals - Aldo

All American...
Tee - Gap
ShortsVS
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelets - Homespun Treasures (local store)
Shoes - Sperry's

The thrill of it...
Tee, Shorts and Earrings - Express
Bracelets - Loft and Homespun Treasures 
SandalsAldo

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are having a marvelous week!


2 comments:

Always Maylee said...

I love tee and shorts for summer too. All of these outfits are pretty fabulous. I love the colorful shorts in the first one and the shirt in the All American. Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to keep in touch! :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Katie said...

So cute, I just found your blog and I love it!