8.14.2012

sittin' pretty

Say hello to Carol who is my friend, cousin, and office manager of my husband' business.
She showed up for work looking super cute in a fun color combination, sooo I whip out my camera and demand request some cute poses. :) Obviously the cute poses were not a problem! Btw, she always looks cute when she shows up for work, I am either in a hurry to leave or forget to ask her to pose. Show her some love and you might see her on here again!
Seriously, check it out, my nails match my pants!




Could she be any cuter?! I love her yellow and blue combination with the fun printed scarf.
Thanks for sharing your outfit with us, Carol!

Tank Top - Old Navy
Jeans - Express
Scarf - don't remember
Shoes - Dollar General


1 comment:

Carolyna's world said...

so optimistic lovely colours