8.02.2012

July 2012 Client Closet of the Month - day 5

 Client Closet of the Month is where an established client receives a complimentary 2 hour Closet Shopping Service in exchange for her/him posing in outfits I put together of what they already have in their closet.


This dress is much fuller than Jess is used to wearing, but very fun and feminine. Her mom bought this for her and at first she wasn't so sure about it. We took off the fabric belt that came with it, added a leather belt, therefore cinching her waist and therefore creating a slimmer look.

Adding the pink jacket also creates a more fitted look and allows her to wear the dress to work.



I was thrilled that I got her to give me a fun twirl! 



Dress Moxie (local boutique)
Jacket - Express
Belt - Stein Mart
Sandals - Madden Girl

And this is her "I am so done having my picture taken" face. 

1 comment:

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

such a lovely dress :)




chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com