9.27.2012

girlfriends in NYC

Two of my girlfriends and I spent a few days in NYC last week celebrating our birthdays. And celebrate we did, mostly by shopping and eating our way through the city.
They so kindly agreed to pose for me for the Outfit of the Day. Thanks girls.

We had this beautiful patio and gardens at the complex we stayed at (thanks Jared and Elizabeth) but didn't get to enjoy it to much since we were always on the move.

Our day was bright and colorful just like our jeans.

 And somehow I couldn't keep my balance. Pathetic, I know (and I'm wearing flats).

It was a happy colored skinny jeans day indeed.
Miriam (left)- Top: JCPenney, Jeans: Kohl's
 Mary (center)- Shirt and Jeans: Maurices 
Me (right) - Shirt: Zara, Scarf and Jeans: Express

A few more days of celebration pics coming up...

1 comment:

Teodora said...

You all look fabulous and celebratory :)

Teodora
Teodoraslookbook.com