9.17.2013

flawless face for family photos

Say hello to Amy... A year ago I styled their family photo shoot and shared tips, along with A. Kline Photography on styling your own family photos, which you can see here.

It was an absolute pleasure working with Amy (as always) and her family. I had also done her makeup for this photo shoot and have been meaning to share this with you. So here you go, tips on a flawless face for your family photo shoot.

I started with a Primer followed by Mineral Liquid Powder Foundation to even out her skin tone, Concealer under her eyes, and Illuminator wherever I wanted to add highlights. Finishing her face with a light dusting of PowderBronzing Powder to contour her facial features, and Blush to further contour and bring color to her beautiful face. Neutral shades of eyeshadows along with several coats of mascara gave her a classic look perfect for a family photo shoot. I finished her look with Lipstick in Radiant Rose

It is always more important to work on having a flawless face than trying to achieve the perfect smokey eye for family (or any) photos.

Nervous on getting your "look" just right? You can always ask for tips on my Facebook page, schedule a makeup lesson, or have your makeup done for your photo shoot. Visit me here or call me at 330-893-4902.

Thank you Amy, you are gorgeous!


Photos courtesy of A. Kline Photography


No comments: