9.16.2013

bright and full...

A bright anchor sweater and a full skirt sure does make my day. 

A full skirt is often a question for a lot of people...won't it just make me look bigger? Does it give me curves? How do I wear it? What do I wear with it?
First things first; is it you? If not, then ok. For instance you will never see Gail wearing a full skirt as it's just simply not her style. And that's ok. Not sure if it's your style? Try it on. Wear it higher (at your natural waistline), do a fitted top and tuck it in, with or without a belt. You just may be pleasantly surprised with the results...or hate it. Either way, at least you tried it, and that's always a good thing.



Sweater - Forever 21
Skirt, Earrings, and Sandals - bfearless (local boutique)
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelets - street vendor
NecklaceHRH Collections
Sunglasses - BCBG Max Azria, Prescription from Berlin Family Eyecare

No comments: